Become a Leader
Adult volunteers are the lifeblood of our pack. Without them, our program would be limited and our Scouts would be missing out on the fun.
It is very easy to become a Trained Leader in our pack. ALL the required training can be taken online - so you can take the training at your own pace.
Steps to Leadership
- Talk to a current leader (Cubmaster, Pack trainer, Committee Chair, Den Leader) about your willingness to help
- Discuss which role would best fit your talents and comfort level
- Complete Council Specific Training
Council Specific Training (45 Minutes)
- Fill out and print the Adult Leader Application at the bottom of this page
- Go to myscouting.org and create an account.
- Take the following courses at myscouting.org...
- Youth Protection Training
- This is Scouting
- Leader Specific (which role you will be performing)
- Submit the certificate and the application to the Cubmaster
Parent Action Items
- Volunteer to help with small defined tasks.
- Ask your Den Leader if they need help.
- Ask the Cubmaster or Committee Chair about the needs of the Pack.
- Encourage other parents to help. Work as a team with projects that need attention.